Let Our Dealership Team be of Service to You & Your Family
Are you thinking, “Are car dealerships open coronavirus” or “Are car dealerships closed coronavirus”? Yes, Pocatello Nissan Kia is open for business, and we place the utmost priority on the health and safety of our customers and staff. With the recent and ongoing public health concerns, we're only strengthening this commitment and enhancing our already high standards and practices.
Whether you are shopping for a new car or seeking service for your existing vehicle, you can count on Pocatello Nissan Kia, knowing that we've implemented the following measures at our full-service auto dealership:
- All vehicle touchpoints disinfected at the end of every test drive. This also goes for our courtesy shuttle and loaner vehicles.
- Hand sanitizer placed throughout the dealership for customer and staff use, and all surfaces in our facilities thoroughly cleaned at regular intervals.
- Pocatello Nissan Kia is offering home vehicle pickup and delivery, for both Test Drives and Service.
As the world responds to the COVID-19 outbreak, please be assured that Pocatello Nissan Kia is taking all necessary precautions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to help ensure a clean and healthy environment for all. We are also providing our entire dealership team with the information they need to stay healthy, and we've mandated that they stay home if they aren't feeling well.
These practices are in guidance from the CDC, WHO and our local health department. Based on the guidance received from these organizations, along with our preparedness and the current state of operations and the local community, our dealership will remain open to service our customers.
The Pocatello Nissan Kia leadership team will continually and actively monitor the situation, making any required or suggested policy changes as needed. We appreciate your understanding and patience while we work hard to continue to serve you and others in our community.
We'd like to present several resources below that may be of assistance to you during this time. If you think of any questions, please reach out to our team.
ARE YOU A CURRENT NMAC CUSTOMER?
If you are a current NMAC customer and have questions or concerns regarding your current Nissan auto loan or lease, we suggest that you contact NMAC directly at 1-800-456-6622.
We also encourage you to read the Message from NMAC on COVID-19.
CAR SHOPPING BUT UNSURE OF YOUR OPTIONS?
If you are car shopping (or thinking about car shopping) and are unsure about what options you have, we are excited to share the following with you:
1. NEW FINANCING OPTIONS: To lend some additional support during this trying time, NMAC is offering 90-day deferred payments* for 60 and 72 months for new special APR retail customers, on approved credit. *PLEASE NOTE, this offer may not be available with other offers. Must finance with NMAC. Residency restrictions apply. See dealer for complete details.
2. TEST DRIVES AT HOME: Have you identified a vehicle (or multiple cars) that you'd like to test drive? If so, our staff is ready to help. We can schedule a time to bring the vehicle or vehicles to your home to test drive at your convenience within a reasonable distance from Pocatello Nissan Kia.
3. VISIT OUR SHOWROOM: Our showroom remains open and is well-staffed to serve you. As stated above, we are taking every necessary precaution as recommended by the CDC to help ensure a safe and healthy environment for customers and staff. To this end, we're implementing deep cleaning protocols, like regularly disinfecting all high contact areas such as door handles and desks. We're also asking all employees and customers to stay home if they aren't feeling well.
NEED AUTO SERVICE?
Our dedicated team is still at your service! While a level of uncertainty may surround us all, our Pocatello Nissan Kia Service Center team is eager to assist with your vehicle maintenance or repair needs. We know that it's important that you can be where you need to be with confidence.
Our service department, like the rest of our dealership operations, is taking all precautions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to promote a healthy and safe environment for all customers and staff. From our helpful, trained service advisors to our certified technicians, we're all committed to your safety and peace of mind during your visit for auto repair or maintenance.
You have several options to schedule service:
1. Call us
3. Or simply stop by for EXPRESS SERVICE
Also, we have two great options to help promote social distancing for your service appointment:
1. Pull up to the Service Drive Door and honk once.
2. Get out of your vehicle and put your key in the Key Dropbox.
3. Go ahead and leave with your ride at this point.
4. We will get your keys and use disinfectant to wipe down your door handles, shifter, steering wheel and other touchpoints.
5. Our staff will call you to verify your service needs and get authorization to work on the vehicle.
6. Our technicians will perform the work.
7. Our staff will again wipe down your vehicle after work has been completed.
8. If you owe payment, we will get CC info over the phone.
9. We will place your invoice in your vehicle.
10. Our staff will call you to review the work completed and any recommendations for future service work.
11. We will call you and get an ETA on when you will arrive to pick up your vehicle and make sure the keys are placed inside the vehicle for you.
OPTION 2 (for customers within 15 miles of the dealership):
1. Call us to request a valet pickup.
2. On day of appointment we will send a team member to pick up your vehicle to bring to service.
3. We will perform all contact over the phone/text.
4. Authorized work will be completed.
5. If you owe payment, we will get CC info over the phone.
6. Your vehicle will be delivered to you after sanitization.
Have any questions? Then please call our service staff or contact us online.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
While the environment around us all may seem uncertain, we take pride and comfort in the fact that our dedicated and compassionate team at Pocatello Nissan Kia is here to serve the local community of drivers. Remember, we are here, ready to help! Please take care of yourselves, your loved ones and any others who may need assistance.